Caspian Oil & Gas is the largest and best-attended oil and gas event in the Azerbaijan and the Caspian region. The event is held annually under the patronage of the President of the Azerbaijan Republic, HE Ilham Aliyev and is officially supported by the Ministry of Industry and Energy of Azerbaijan and SOCAR.
The 22nd International Caspian Oil & Gas Exhibition will be held on 2 – 5 June 2015 at the Baku Expo Center in Baku, Azerbaijan. The adjorning conference which will be held on 3 – 4 June 2014 at the JW Marriott Hotel Absheron Baku.
Azerbaijan’s oil and gas industry demonstrates strong growth:
- Azerbaijan’s gas export potential will reach 40-50 billion cubic meters by 2025
- Documents for the final investment decision on the Shah Deniz Phase II development was recently signed on December 2013
- Forthcoming developments of the TAP and TANAP projects
- 16 bcm per year of gas produced from the Shah Deniz is expected to be exported to millions of consumers in Georgia, Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria and Italy
- Proven gas and oil reserves in Azerbaijan are estimated at 2.55 trillion cubic metres and 2.0 billion tons, respectively
- Azerbaijan’s GDP is expected to grow by 5% and 4.6% in 2014 and 2015, respectively, according to the International Monetary Fund